HE-11 Form for Consular Procedures
Thank you for choosing OnCuba Travel to assist you with your passport and travel document needs. Please review the statement below, checklist, and required documents listing to prepare for the application process. Please have all materials available at the time of application to facilitate the process.
The HE-11 visa is valid for one (1) visit to Cuba for a stay of up to three (3) months. The application process is estimated to last six (6) to eight (8) weeks from the moment OnCuba Travel received the application and complete set of documents. Each application will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the Cuban Embassy. Please note that this visa is available only to those who can certify that they left Cuba before 01/01/1971. If you meet this requirement, you can travel to Cuba with this visa and your American Passport.
To apply for the HE11 Visa, you must present:
- A signed application for the visa or permit HE-11 (below)
- You must sent to our office 3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 310. Miami, FL 33137 one of the following original documents certifying arrival in the United States before 1971 or leaving Cuba before 1971.
- An expired Cuban passport
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship before 1975
- A Document issued by USCIS.gov.com or Social Security report
- Birth Certificate of a child born in the U.S. before 1971
- Marriage Certificate in the U.S. before 1971)
- A copy of your current and valid U.S. passport. (Upload Document)
- A return envelope with postage and mailing address. OnCuba Travel will use the envelope to return your documents. Not mandatory.
- Documents should be sent to OnCuba Travel through FedEx, USPS or UPS with a tracking number.
- Please send us a tracking number and a copy of the confirmation once you have mailed your original documents.
- Sign the form clearly and with black ink.
- The form will be invalid if presented with additions, erased or crossed-out entries.
- The photo must be in color and front facing. Hair and eyes must be visible. Please remove hats, glasses or any other accessories. Select appropriate attire, allowing for color contrast with the background .
- All dates used in the application must match the dates of the previous process or circumstance, such as:
- Date of birth
- Date when applicant departed from Cuba
- Date when the applicant lived/left in a specific address in Cuba
- Do not use married names. Use maiden name for the application.
- Fill in all the fields requested. Draw a horizontal line across all boxes with no response or that do not apply. Do not leave any blanks. Blank spaces will be interpreted as “No response.”
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties as you are completing or submitting this information, please contact us!