HE-11 Form for Consular Procedures
The HE-11 visa has 3 months validate to 1 time enter to Cuba and late 4 to 6 weeks, always depend from each case and process in Embassy of Cuba, this visa can apply the people who can prove that leave Cuba before 01/01/1971, and you can travel to Cuba with this visa and your American Passport.
To apply for HE11 Visa, you must present:
- Sign the application for the visa or permit HE-11 (below)
- Provide two recent passport pictures, should be send by mail to our address. Oncuba Travel. 3250 NE 1st ave, Suite 310. Miami, FL 33137
- One of the fallowing documents certifying arrival in the United States before 1971 or leaving Cuba before 1971 (A copy of an expired Cuban passport -all pages- or Certificate of U.S. Citizenship before 1975 or one Document issued by USCIS.gov.com or Social Security report or Birth Certificate of a child born in the U.S. before 1971 or Marriage Certificate in the U.S. before 1971) (Upload Document)
- A copy of your current valid U.S. passport. (Upload Document)
- A return envelope with postage and address (This will be used by OCT to return your documents). No mandatory.
- The document should be sent to us through FEDEX, USPS or UPS, always with tracking information.
- Please send us a tracking number and a copy of the confirmation once you have mailed your documents.
- Signature must be clear and in black link.
- Form will be invalidated if presented with additions, erased or crossed-out entries.
- Color photo, front face, uncovered hair, no dark glasses, adequate ware and contrast.
- Dates from applicant must match the previous process, never use married names.
- All the required information must be filled in, in the case of any negative response or blank spaces, a horizontal line must be drawn. No space should be left blank, otherwise it will be interpreted as “No response”