Passport Form for Consular Procedures
Thank you for choosing OnCuba Travel to assist you with your passport and travel document needs. Please review the checklist for required documents below to start the application process. Please have all materials available at the time of application to facilitate the process.
To renew or apply for a new passport, you must present:
- Two recent passport pictures. Please mail to our address at 3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 310. Miami, FL 33137 (in case of a first-time Cuban Passport you must send a total of 4 pictures).
- In case of Cuban Passport Prorogation*, you must send the Cuban Passport by mail to OnCuba Travel at 3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 310. Miami, FL 33137. *Prorogation refers to the process of validating the Cuban passport every two (2) years.
- Copy of expired Cuban Passport (Upload Document) (**For first-time Cuban Passport application, send an Original Birth Certificate, to the address above).
- The photo must be in color and front facing. Please remove accessories such as dark glasses and hats. Hair and eyes must be visible. Select appropriate attire, allowing for color contrast with the background.
- The applicant’s general information must match that of the previous Passport or ID document.
- Do not use married names, only maiden names.
Instructions to complete the process:
- Fill in all information requested. Please draw in a horizontal line for any “not-applicable” answer or blank space. All blank spaces will be interpreted as “No answer.”
- Provide a return envelope with postage and mailing address. Our agency will use it to return your documents. This is not mandatory.
- The document should be sent to us through FedEx, USPS or UPS. Please always provide us with tracking information and a copy of confirmation once you have mailed your documents.
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties as you are completing this process, please contact us at (305) 602-0219 between the hours of 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. (Eastern Time) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our travel experts are available to assist you.