Passport Form for consular procedures
To renew or apply for a new passport, you must present:
- Sign the passport application below completely filled-out using a black ink pen.
- Provide two recent passport pictures, please mail to our address 3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 310. Miami, FL 33137 (in case of a first-time Cuban Passport you must send a total of 4 pictures)
- Mail the expired Cuban Passport to the address above (in case of first-time Cuban Passport, you must send a copy of Birth Certificate). (Upload Document)
- The photo must be in color, front face, hair uncovered, no dark glasses, adequate ware that contrasts with the background.
- The applicant’s general information must match that of the previous Passport or ID document, never use married names.
Instructions to complete the process:
All information requested must be filled in, and in case of any negative answer or blank space, a horizontal line should be drawn. Should any space be left blank, it will be interpreted as “No answer”.
A return envelope with postage and address will be used for our agency to return your documents. Not mandatory.
The document should be sent to us through FEDEX, USPS or UPS. Please always provide tracking information and a copy of confirmation once you have mailed your documents.